* Free plastic measuring spoon with every order while stocks last *
These reusable capsules are a great way to avoid using disposable aluminium and plastic capsules. The manufacturer specifies the pods can be used 200 times each, but we've found they'll keep going quite a bit longer before the rubber seal gives way. Using them several times daily, we've found a pod has lasted around 6 months, or approximately 360 uses, with careful use.
For the best result, make sure the capsule is completely full of finely ground coffee, and tamp down gently so that the coffee is firmly packed, but not so firm that water can't circulate.
Experiment with different coffee strengths by altering how loosely or compacted the coffee is in the capsule. A finer ground coffee works best with these capsules.
Benefits of reusable coffee pods:
- Try loads of different coffees
- Grind your own blends
- Buy coffee you know is ethically sourced
- Each person in your circle can have their own customised coffee without buying multiple different brands or types of pods.
- Save your money: Not only are you saving the environment when you use a reusable filter, you're also saving tons of money in the process. Depending on how much coffee you consume, you could be saving hundreds or thousands of dollars each year.
- Eco-friendly: When you choose to use a reusable and refillable filter in your Nespresso, you're doing your part in saving our planet's landfills from even more plastic and aluminum.
- High quality material: Made of 100% food grade PP plastic and stainless steel, safe to use.
These capsules work with these Nespresso home machine systems:
- Essenza Krups
- Citiz Lattissima+
- Gran Maestria
- Le Cube
Not suitable for:
- Citiz D110
- Nesspresso Vertuoline
- Nespresso home model C150
- Nespresso home model C250
- Nespresso business-use models like AGULA, GEMIN, ZENUS
- Not suitable for any Dolce Gusto